Bl**dy Laptop Keyboards

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed Oct 27 12:55:59 EDT 2010

Hi Richmond,

I also found this limitation on Mac laptops to be a bit of a problem. I did basically what you noted below....  In my case, it worked to simply code both keys for the same thing.

on enterInField
  global theAnswer
  if visible of field "VisitorAnswer" on card "game card" is true then
    checkVisitorAnswer
  else
    checkHomeAnswer
  end if
end enterInField
--*********************************************
on returnInField
  global theAnswer
  if visible of field "VisitorAnswer" on card "game card" is true then
    checkVisitorAnswer
  else
    checkHomeAnswer
  end if