Bl**dy Laptop Keyboards

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at
Wed Oct 27 06:18:23 EDT 2010

Richmond, on my short Mac keyboard, pressing Fn + Return is the same as Enter.
I don't know what type of laptop you are talking about, but this might
be the answer.


On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at> wrote:
> I want to have an end-user press the ENTER key, and NOT the RETURN key;
> and that is all "well and jolly" on most PC/Mac keyboards.
> BUT, on laptops this seems a "no-no" as there is no numeric keypad to the
> right of the qwerty/azerty
> part, and what should be the RETURN key seems to combine the functions of
> the RETURN and the
> ENTER keys . . .
> . . . Does anybody know of any way to get round this problem (and I don't
> mean remapping to some
> completely different key on the keyboard) . . . ???
> sincerely, Richmond.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
> preferences:


Rodeo discussion:

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list