OT: SheepSaver

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 26 14:36:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks for all your answers.

I installed it now here with Mac OS9, which was the only version i could find in my cellar.
The software TextureScape runs w/o any crashes so far. Only Rebirth RB-338 crashes.
Now i will try install and run Pixar Typestry. If this runs also, i will be more than happy.

Btw. i am getting a little bit sentimental when running Mac OS 9.

Regards,

Matthias