RunRev Enterprise 5.5 OSX to Windows XP

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Oct 25 21:07:00 EDT 2010

Hi

There's no easy way to do what your asking. Some email clients support the attachment field in a mailto url but not many. Does the user need to use their mail client? If it's just a matter of emailing in the results and you have access to a web server then posting to a php or irev script that then sends the email is an easy way to do that.

Cheers

Monte