[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.1.1 increases the TMPL area size for DG forms

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:44:33 EDT 2010

Dear LC users,

Data Grid Helper version 1.1.1 is available!

Improvements:
- The TMPL area size is increased. Scrollbars allows navigation in the
content of the TMPL area for forms. Mouse wheel is supported (wheel or
shift + wheel)
- In the TMPL area, we can now unselect a control by using shift + click.

Bugs fixed:
- Fixes a bug in the form preview. After an update the preview was
limited to a row of 21 pixels height
- Fixes a bug with useless properties added to datagrid groups by DGH
(dgColumnTemplate and dgHeaderTemplate)

If you have already DGH installed, it will update itself.
If you have not already tried DGH, you can download the free trial version here:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

We will also add on the Slug's website, videos to show DGH in action.
We added a video to show how to customize the colors of a datagrid
(headers, columns dividers, border, etc):

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83:purchase-dgh&catid=41:tools-for-livecode&Itemid=64

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)