MainStack subStack, I am lost

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 24 12:03:45 EDT 2010

René,

The splash stack doesn't need any substacks.

If you still need to switch a sub and a mainstack, you need to turn them both into mainstacks before you can make the former mainstack a substack of the former substack.

Now pay attention! I think you don't need to do anything complicated. Just make a mainstack of the splash stack. Add the stack file, which no longer contains the splash stack and ADD THE STACK FILE TO THE STACK FILE PROPERTY OF THE NEW SPLASH STACK. STACK FILES <> SUBSTACKS!!!

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com