MainStack subStack, I am lost

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun Oct 24 10:13:23 EDT 2010

Mark,
In reality I made a complex musical stack (main stack) but standalone making don't work.
I have a very simple splash (sub-stack) stack.
I should have foreseen at the outset my Splash as a main stack, but I did not at that time (there are 2 or 3 years ago).
Now I would like to reverse things so that the simple stack become the standalone...
Am I clear ? How to fix an early mistake on later ?
René