Getting Email

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Oct 24 09:14:28 EDT 2010

  Sarah has a library for reading from a POP server, which I've used a
few times  - see
http://www.troz.net/rev/index.irev?category=Library#stacks

Shao Sean also has a POP library, which I haven't used but I would
expect it to be excellent.

AFAIK, neither has decoding capabilities for extracting attachments,
etc. so if you need that you'll need to roll your own. BTW, if anyone
else has written one of those, and felt like sharing it, I'm sure it
would be very welcome.
  (I keep threatening to do that, but for now my Python script is
running very happily so I haven't got around to re-writing into LiveCode).

-- Alex.