put "<input type="file" class="upload" name="fileX[]">"

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Oct 23 21:54:53 EDT 2010

Hi Andre, Jim, Sarah, & Richard

Thanks for your help on this.  I finally got it
to work, and without any javascript!

I had to write a PHP script first to better
understand exactly what was going on,
and then I was able to apply what I learned
to Sarah's Livecode example.  So now the solution
is all Livecode and HTML!

Thanks again!

Rick