Keyboards

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 13:55:00 EDT 2010

Presumably they wanted to have the pound sterling symbol more
naturally available, so they swapped the sterling and the # mappings
-- option-3 vs shift-3. It would have made more sense for them to have
mapped the sterling symbol to shift-4, where the dollar sign is.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig