Keyboards

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:22:12 EDT 2010

I had a kensington that I liked but it didn't survive the beating. Had an
apple wireless (2006) that didn't work all that well, but I was the second
owner so not only did it have to survive me, no telling what the previous
owner did to it.  Despite all its issues, i'm back on a G-15, the first
model made.  Keycaps are worn off, it's noisy, big, heavy, the lit up keys
are a bit obnoxious, however it still works, is easy to type on, does have
the longer keystroke that I like, and it's primary selling point is.. It
still works!