Tab Panel - how to change the hilited selection?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Oct 22 13:55:43 EDT 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Kee,
>
> let me try to understand, you have a tab panel as a background group which
> has a go to card in the menupick handler right?

OK, I'm a dork. Turns out that the card in question has two copies of the tab panel. All my commands are setting the tab panel that is UNDERNEATH the one that I can see. Sorry to have wasted your time. Thank you for your suggestions because I played around with it a bit more based upon them. Here is what solved it.

I used the message box to set menuhistory to 5 and then I did a get menuhistory and it returned 5 even though I could clearly see that the tab #1 was hilited.

Thank you for confirming that how I thought one set the tab panel hilites was indeed the correct way to do it.

Kee Nethery