[ANN] LocoSnap :: Snap like there is no tomorrow

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 22 12:10:47 EDT 2010

Folks,

Following the trend of "boring fridays at work", today I release to public
scrutiny a handy tool called LocoSnap.

LocoSnap is a tool to be used inside the LiveCode IDE to take screenshots
from open stacks. It makes easy to take screenshots and save them to the HD
or upload to a server. You can setup as many servers you want by going to
preferences and filling the servers field. The format is straight forward
like:

my title | my full FTP url for posting shots | my HTTP url for sharing the
image

For example:

My Example Site | ftp://user:password@example.com/images/ |
http://example.com/images/

You can have as many of these as you want and then use a popup in the main
screen to select where to upload. This little stack can be used as plugin
and has a beautiful dark theme courtesy of Altuit Interface Designer.
LocoSnap is the easiest way to share screenshots of Rev stacks with clients
and friends.

If you want to see a shot of it, take a look at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/locosnap.png shot taken with locosnap of
course.

It is available on RevOnline
http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/519/LocoSnap-::-Snap-Like-There-Is-No-Tomorrow