Open a property inspector by script ?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 11:29:41 EDT 2010

Shao...

There are days that pass you by when it seems that you have not learned much... there are other days when you learn something and the facts just get stored away, maybe for recall at some point in the future... and now and again there are days when you learn so much it makes you tired... this has been one of those days... I am now sat down resting...

Thanks for your reply... you have put a smile on my face..

be well

Dixie