revServer installation issues

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Oct 21 22:02:50 EDT 2010

Thanks Andre! This is a crazy problem. I just made the changes you recommend and
added the .htaccess back into the mix, but no joy! I'm guessing I made a change
to my httpd.conf at some point without commenting it and that's what is keeping
your solution from working here. I'll see if I can track it down and post an
explanation.

However I am not without a solution: Mike sent me a copy of his httpd.conf, I
replaced mine with it and *BAM* my .irev pages are now working!

I am truly amazed at (and grateful for) the level of support provided by you
guys, Andre and Mike, and so many other people on this list. It's an honor to be
here!

Phil