[OT] Mac App Store

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Thu Oct 21 17:15:22 EDT 2010

A very interesting blog post about the Oracle v.s. Google lawsuit (hint: it revolves around Java ownership and its impact on android)
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2010/08/14/how-oracle-might-kill-googles-android-and-software-patents-all-at-once/
A word of warning: the author is an Apple fanboy and does not like google. However, his perspective is intellectually stimulating (well, at least for me)
Best
	François