Progress bar with lock?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 21 16:14:57 EDT 2010

Here's a question: Would a window created by an external still update while the screen is locked? If so, then I think we need a progress bar external. Scott made some really nice controls a while back. How about if Scott made a standalone that could be called from Runtime Rev as an external. Is that even possible? Otherwise, a real compiled c++ or java external would have to be made. I bet a lot of people here on the list would pay for that. I know I would! I cannot code in c++ or java so I cannot do it.

Bob