[OT] Mac App Store

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 21 14:05:49 EDT 2010

Wait just a daggum minute. I thought that Apple was building advertising into the app model. So how are advertisers going to get the information? Are we thinking that ads in the iDevices will not be able to link to a website? How about a splash screen on your app asking users to register with their email address? There has to be ways to get around this.

Bob