[OT] Mac App Store

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 16:11:40 EDT 2010

This is very interesting and seems to be a huge opportunity for RR/LC developers. It appears that regular executables will work on the Apple Mac Store.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8