Datagrid update problem

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 17 21:25:17 EDT 2010

Hi there datagrid gurus ­ I¹ve got a datagrid form with variable control
heights that doesn¹t seem to want to draw the contents when I update it. The
controls appear to be populated but I don¹t see anything (no matter how long
I wait) until I attempt to scroll the apparently empty datagrid. When I do
this, the first few records show up OK but the scrollbar is disabled and I
can¹t access the remaining records.

Each record consists of up to 6 fields that are stacked on top of each other
with their heights being determined and set in the layout control handler.

Any ideas on what the problem might be.

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit