on-rev remote database

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Oct 17 15:42:13 EDT 2010

  Pierre,

I'm not having any trouble with the phpPgAdmin because that's running on
the same server as Postgres is.  What I'm trying to do is use (for the
time being) PgAdmin from my computer at home to talk to the server at
on-rev.  So far, all I get is a message that there is no server
listening there so I'm thinking it's some sort of firewall issue.  Has
anyone been able to successfully connect to Postgres on on-rev from a
remote computer?

len