dragData["files"] question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Oct 17 12:55:27 EDT 2010

Klaus,

Thank you very much for all of your coding efforts. This is really targeted at all of the revCoders who furnish solutions and suggestions on the lists:

Please provide comments indicating what you expect to achieve with the code you provide. This makes your efforts much more useful to the rest of us whose are just following along, hoping to learn something beneficial. I realize this adds significantly to the time you spend with your responses, but it will also allow you to "catch" your own errors when they occur.

Much appreciated,

Joe Wilkins