[OT] First Mobile App Released

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 16 15:51:04 EDT 2010

On 10/16/10 2:14 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2010, at 2:55 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>

>>> And second, exciting for LiveCode. One of our apps got accepted
>>> to the Apple Store, which means very good things for all of us.
>

> I know that Scott's one is GameSalad, but as a point of interest, are
> LiveCode mobile alpha apps capable of being put into the App Store
> yet?

I just looked at the desktop version and saw it was GameSalad, so I
guess I jumped the gun. It's still gorgeous though, as is everything
Scott does. But now I still don't know who is the secret guinea pig.

RR is just adding the ability to distribute to the App Store, it will
show up pretty soon I think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com