Franklin Audio Intro Pricing Ends Soon; New Testable Too!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 15 13:27:50 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what you mean by the previous version files. Do you mean the stack itself, or all the associated support files, or files created by the stack?

At any rate, I am experiencing the same problems on my Macbook Pro running OS X 10.6.4. Usually the first time I initialize for the multiple sounds, none of the sounds work, and I randomly get an error in the buffer. I don't get an error every time.

If I stop and start again, it always seems to work the second time. After that it is random whether it works or not. I can stop and start again and it may work and it may not. No sound works if one sound does not work.

Anything else I can do to help please let me know. This is a great effort. Btw, I was wondering if the sounds can be looped. I noticed if I click the same sound a second time, a second instance of the sound starts playing. What is the limit of simultaneous sounds?

Bob