[UPDATE] The little RPN Calculator now is more HP like

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 15 12:28:56 EDT 2010

Folks,

following Craig advise, I've changed the little RPN calculator stack to be
more HP like. Now it has four stack registers (X,Y,Z,T). T will roll down as
expected. There is now a roll down button.

I also made the label on the buttons bigger.

Before this change, the calculator has an "infinite" stack which mimicked
the last models of HP calculators, now it has four registers which is like
earlier models. It is enough for simple calculations.

It might be a toy but it is a fun one.

http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/518/RPN-Calc