determining if user has shell access

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Oct 14 17:48:11 EDT 2010

On 15/10/2010, at 4:53 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> Does open process fail?
>
> Maybe there is something along this way that will work either as a test or as your own shell.

I would expect that as long as the user has the right to execute the process then it should be fine. How do you send command line arguments via the open process command? In both scripts getMACaddress and getLANip it's just ipconfig /all that's called on windows.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave