RevBrowser - setting the title in a custom browser

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:52:12 EDT 2010

One thing that might help is that you don't need to parse the htmltext for
the title, its already a property.

revbrowserget(pinstanceid,"title")

So something simple like this in the card script works ok.
on browserdocumentcomplete pInstanceId, pUrl
   put revBrowserGet(pInstanceId,"title") into WhereverYouWantIt
end browserDocumentComplete

I did notice the lag you spoke of when going to pages with heavy graphics
and the like but am not sure there's really a way around it. I don't believe
the htmltext or title properties are set until the document load is
complete, but I could be wrong and often am!