List Words from Textarea

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 01:40:05 EDT 2010

Jacqi, forgive me for questioning/doubting you, but I really have trouble believing that, what with the literally thousands of scripts I wrote in HC over a period of nearly 20 years. I just don't remember having to strip commas from words when parsing and sorting text. If you say so, but why would Jim have had to point that out if it is the "normal" way of doing things? I guess the mind IS the "first" thing to go. (smile)

Joe Wilkins