[ANN] DGH 1.0.2 - An issue with Script Builder fixed
zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:40:26 EDT 2010
Dear LiveCode users,
By working on new features in DGH, I found an issue in the DGH's
Script builder. In some case the Script Builder could loose the link
with its dictionary and then generate empty scripts.
This issue is fixed in the 1.0.2 version.
Script Builder is the way in DGH to generate scripts for a template
behavior script. It could give you free time with the coding task.
If you have not already used it, please consider to try it by
following this quick example:
1) Drop a datagrid in a card
2) With DGH, add one or two columns to the datagrid
3) Open the template of a column then drop in it a standard button
(controls are located in the "Classic objects" part of the DGH column
4) Update the template to add the standard behavior script
5) In the (S)cript button on the right of the template area, choose
the menu "Build script"
6) In the dialogs, choose to Update then Erase the current script
7) Update the template again to refresh the column builder preview
8) To try, click on the button you added in the column builder preview
9) Have a look to the generated script by selecting the "Edit script"
menu in the button (S)
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
More information about the Use-livecode