[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 13 16:47:11 EDT 2010

Craig,

Just added a new revision to RevOnline, now there is a negate button and the
minus sign behave as expected (by executing the operation)

the switch and rolldown button would depend on me having registers which I
don't right now. There is "swp" which swaps the last two entries in the
stack.

Will find out how hard it is to have some HP like registers.