Stop Rolling Loop

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:54:19 EDT 2010

Hello Razvan Pantescu,

This is where you need to use the "wait 0 milliseconds with messages"

item which was recently discussed on the list.

Put the wait with messages inside the loop and it will detect interface
events like clicks on other buttons.  Then you will need a section to check
some state the other button set also.  For instance, your other button could
toggle a custom prop or a global variable that is being checked in the
loop.  That should allow you a responsive interface and the ability to halt
a process.

It may be more preferable however to use the

send in time

form rather than a loop.

If you do a search for runrev "send in time"  this should become clear.

Wayne