[ANN] Simple RPN Calculator on RevOnline

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 13 15:30:24 EDT 2010

Well there was a thread a while back where someone doing floating point math was getting the wrong results. I don't remember what the exact circumstances were, but it gave me pause, as some were saying that this was inherent with software that did computations with floating point math, and that all such software had to take this into account.

I remember at the time thinking, "Dang! I wanted to use this for conference registration software but now I am worried about the math, if I have to do tax calculations."

Bob