RevBrowser - setting the title in a custom browser

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 00:54:30 EDT 2010

I want to set a title field in a custom browser object I¹ve created but I¹m
having a few problems. I can set it by querying  and parsing the browser¹s
htmltext  in a browserDocumentComplete handler but this waits until the
entire document has loaded (images and all), which means that it often lags
WELL behind what is displayed in the browser. I¹ve also tried using a
browserNavigateComplete handler (I use this to set the url field) coupled
with a send in time message to a handler that gets the htmltext but it seems
(at least on OSX) that the browser prevents this message from firing until
the user moves the mouse out of the browser object.

Surely someone has dealt with this issue already. Any ideas?

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit