[ANN] slotmachine iPhone was scrolling wheel

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Oct 11 04:49:36 EDT 2010

Rolf,

thank you. And thank you for testing the first version (the one that was
slow as molasses) and for encouraging me to actually register with apple as
a developer. I even had to send them a photocopy of my ID-card attested by a
notary because I messed up on the billing address of my credit card. Well,
and I even got the certificates to work. Don't ask me what exactly they are
doing...

And the code still could use some optimizations, like an implementation of a
better momentum algorithm. Scott Rossi's is really may I say in the best of
Tao tradition.

[The Tao you see is not the true Tao unless you refill the toner] supposedly
from an printer dialog...

Right now I hope someone puts it one the iPhone and tells me how it works in
his app.

regards
Bernd