[ANN] New version of FTP Commander

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 8 16:22:01 EDT 2010

Andre,

Can you make it so that either column can be an FTP connection? Why you ask? I have 2 SDLT tape drives that use Ethernet and FTP as their com protocol. The idea behind the second tape is to have an offsite duplicate. To my knowledge, only Captain FTP allows you to connect to a local drive or a remote FTP in EITHER pane. Most FTP client devs never think anyone would want to do this.

Bob