[ANN] New version of FTP Commander

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 8 14:09:55 EDT 2010

Folks,

I think it was in 2004 that I've release a tiny FTP Client built with Rev
called FTP Commander. Today, I am releasing a little update for that tool.
It is available on revOnline and at:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1340110/ftpcommander.rev

It is a simple FTP Client with two columns, one will show your local drive,
the other will show your remote folder. In the field next to the refresh
button you need to input a fully qualified FTP url with the password, such
as:

ftp://myuser:mypassword@example.com

For this version, I've built a built-in text editor, so now you can select
an text file such as a RevServer script, press "Edit" and the file will be
loaded in the little editor which will allow you to modify it and bonus
point, knows how to colorize Rev script (thanks for _internal magic).

This client is a "toyish" client but it works and it might be a time saver
for many here.

As usual, if it destroys your server or accelerates entropy in the universe,
I can't be blamed. You use this "AS IS" with no guarantee of anything or any
kind. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK yada yada yada