Elevated Process

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 7 13:30:59 EDT 2010

I think you are going to have to roll your own dialog in LC and then pass that to the terminal. You can enter the password on the next line of a sudo command and it will authenticate fine. The problem then becomes you may be passing the password to the terminal in the clear. Not sure how that works with shell commands from LC.

put "sudo ping localhost" & return & "myPassword" into myShellCommand

Something along that line.

Bob