sorting html text with arrays

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 5 23:46:25 EDT 2010

Excellent question, and one I only thought of after posting mine!  There would need to be a series of precedence rules, and I don't know them.

But to simplify, let's say you had unique examples of styled tex, and t that you wanted to maintain their styles.  For example, in this mini-dictionary I've got 26 (almost) unique headings:  A B C D... etc. bold, larger font, underlined.  I want them to maintain their integrity while adding in a batch of new words.  Would it be possible to sort while leaving alone the htmlText characteristics of first instance items in a field such as this?

Mark