[OT} (slightly) Anyone knows an affordable HD recovery service?

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Oct 5 20:34:57 EDT 2010

I've had good luck with Prosoft's 'Data Rescue' program, on disks
that even Disk Warrior could not fix. "Data Rescue" does not
attempt to fix the drive, just scans it and copies off anything
it can salvage to another drive. Takes hours, but recovered a lot
of stuff for me.

<http://www.prosofteng.com/>

Good luck!

Tim Selander