Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Oct 5 19:07:44 EDT 2010

Thanks to all for the suggestions.  I pointed the LiveCode preferences
to the old Revolution folder and all works fine again now.

I know that was a trivial issue in the general scheme of things but
sure would have been nice to have some information about it in the
release notes for LiveCode;  I'm now wondering how many other trivial
but time-consuming problems I'm going to uncover in the coming months.

I also see in the release notes that neither the user documentation
nor the dictionary have been updated to reflect the LiveCode changes
and also notice that many messages from LiveCode still refer to
Revolution.  And I see from posts on this forum that there are new
datagrid library features included with LiveCode that I can't find any
mention of in the release notes.  Maybe there are other undocumented
changes in LiveCode?

Pete Haworth