Download Beta Test Franklin Audio External for LiveCode

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 5 18:27:22 EDT 2010

On 10/6/10 1:09 AM, "Mark Wieder" <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

>> Beta versions of Franklin Audio for Windows and Mac OS X are available on
>> the Franklin 3D website:
>
> Sad to say, it's completely nonfunctional on xp. Even after the
> obnoxious step of having to reboot my computer after installing,
> launching from the programs menu gives an hourglass searching for the
> nonexistent "FranklinAudio_1"

Hi Mark,

1) it was tested on XP by me. Works.

2) From PROGRAMS menu it should not be started.
 we will check what present in that menu.

Instead you need go to
  My Documents / Paradigma Software / FranklinAudio

>From here open install.rev  by your REV or Livecode.
And run it. This is second step of installation

3) then restart REV and open example from above folder.

Hmm, I see note from developer that 2 hours ago archive was rebuilt.
I will check it tomorrow, maybe something is broken.

Anyway, you need do steps above.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin