sorting html text with arrays

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Tue Oct 5 14:54:27 EDT 2010

Mark,

Are you familiar with setting the htmlText of a field?  (I've posted a few
questions to this list myself recently regarding various aspects of this
feature.)  You might try making an entire card for each word, set the
htmlText of a field in it to your html, sorting the cards by some
criteria-perhaps another field with other data in it, and then getting the
htmlText of each field in the new order of the cards.

Hope this helps,

Ray