Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Oct 5 13:07:43 EDT 2010

Prowled around a bit more and found where the icons were stored in Rev
4.0 (I'm running on OSX).  They are in the Documents/My Revolution
Studio/Resources/Icon Libraries folder.  Each set of icons I imported
is in a rev stack named "revlib" followed by the name of the icon
library.  I'm hoping I can just move those stacks to somewhere in the
new LiveCode hierarchy to have them show up.  Any ideas?

Pete Haworth

On Oct 5, 2010, at 9:22 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com