[OT] Non-English voices on Mac VoiceOver

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Oct 4 16:16:17 EDT 2010

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I seem to remember that there are folks here who have dealt with usability and visual impairment issues. We have a potential need to support visually-impaired, non-English speakers in our Mac labs (running 10.6) with screen reading technology. Does anyone know good sources for non-English synthesized voices, as well as guidance in using them?

TIA,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University