Datagrid option menu initialisation

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Oct 4 13:18:39 EDT 2010

Thanks Trevor, that works great.  Follow up question for you.  I have
a datagrid table with two option menu columns in it.  It's OK to
initialise the first one per your reply but the contents of the second
one need to be set differently depending on the currently selected
value in the first option menu.  Any recommendations as to how to do
that?

Pete Haworth

On Oct 4, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com