Performance issues, perhaps Windows 7 related

David Beck david_beck at rotundasoftware.com
Mon Oct 4 13:18:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have had two clients report serious performance problems with a
LiveCode standalone application on Windows 7, 32-bit machines. Dialogs
and windows take several minutes to open, when usually they take only
seconds. The same standalone (with the same data) works fine on other
machines. I have never encountered this issue before, and since these
two cases where both on Windows 7 I wonder if the problem is related to
Windows 7.

Has anybody else experiences this issue or have any ideas about what
could be the cause?

Thanks very much!

David Beck
Rotunda Software