Revlets make Safari to crash on Mac OS X 10.6.4!?

Medard liste.revo at medard.on-rev.com
Mon Oct 4 06:01:12 EDT 2010

At least on my machine...

I upgraded from Mac OS X 10.6.2 to 10.6.4 at the end of June;
I don't remember if I acceded the installed revlets on my web page after
that date -- maybe NOT, if I refer to the visitors IP (my personal IP is
not fixed)

Briefly, I think that the revlets runned correctly with Mac OS X 10.6.2
Now, under 10.6.4 the crash is immediate ;->

The revlets web page:
<http://medard.on-rev.com/RevWeb/index.irev>

Can you, on your side, test any revlet on this web page, and report the
result, along with your Mac OS X version?

TIA :-)

PS: the technical support is aware of this bug, but excepted me they got
only one bug report, along with the crash log

PS2: tested on others machines, that runs smoothly on 10.5.8 and
10.6.2...

PS3: I tested on a fresh "Guest" account, and that crashes also...

(-8 Médard