adding new object to background group

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 22:02:42 EDT 2010

I think someone (Jacques, probably) pointed out that there is a direct way
to do this. Wasn't it using the "copy object to group" form of the "copy"
command? I am not near Rev, er Livecode right now, but there was a way, posted
several months ago.

I still have slight conceptual blocks with groups, especially as
represented by this particular question. The above method bypassed the firewall that
groups still throw up (in my face, at least). That they need not be
deconstructed in order to get control of their inner workings is a natural and
comforting feature, and was an example of how a simple, native solution cut
through a lot of opacity. If only I could remember all these cuties.

Craig Newman