WINDOWS VERSION MENU PROBLEM - architect

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Oct 3 13:32:08 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

I agree. As my program grows finding all the bits and pieces will be
difficult. Having an option to "save all scripts to text" with some minimal
description (button script -- delete, stack script, etc) would allow to
browse all the code, get some idea of how it is organized as well as back it
up (and I tend to put a lot of comments in my code so it reinforces what I
am learning). It would be very useful. If its not in LC maybe we should send
a feature request?

Hi Mark,

I don't think it is a feature. I had to do it one at a time, but no big
deal. Saved a lot of time in rebuilding them. It would probably be a good
idea to save them routinely as I've lost them a number of times in the past
when I was experimenting. The more I think about it, there MUST be something
built into rev to do that.