Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Sun Oct 3 13:25:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I tried to load a page from an https server and got of course an
error because the user certicitate was not found.

No username or password required for the site!

the result was:
error -Error with certificate at depth: 0  issuer  ...
err 20:unable to get local issuer certificate

So since any internt browser can do this,  my question is how can I do?

Are there any "generic" certificates in some folder on the users hd that I can
set "the sslcerificates" to?

I seem to remember that this was a topic on this list, but can't remember the thread title.

Any hint are very appreciated!

Best

Klaus

--